These terms and conditions outline the conditions of use for the Lifo Health website. By accessing and using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
These terms and conditions are effective as of the date of your first visit to our website.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
Lifo Health makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, products, or services included on our website. You expressly agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk.
Lifo Health shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Rules of Conduct
You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines. You agree not to use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to, transmitting any harmful or offensive material, interfering with or disrupting the operation of our website, or accessing our website without authorization.
Our website is intended for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
Our website does not provide any services. We sell products and participate in affiliate marketing with Google, Amazon, and other partner websites and clients.
By using our website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to affiliate marketing and to not engage in any fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading practices.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically to stay informed of any updates or changes. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HE SITE AND SERVICES comprise of Lifohealth providing information through call, text, mail or any other forms to the clients who provide the or contact detail for the same, consulting them and provide service & products with the consent of the client. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Thank you for using Lifohealth. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Lifohealth website at www. Lifohealth.com and any related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
These terms of service are effective for all existing and future Lifohealth users, Users can be anyone who wants to avail our services through browsing on our website, generating a enquiry through filling out the contact form on our landing page or on our website, any calls or mail received directly by the employees, owners, directors, business associates, Investors and other related Lifohealth associate will be treated/considered as Lifohealth Users. Please carefully read these terms of service. By accessing or using the Site, Calling or Mailing directly by the employees, owners, directors, business associates, Investors and other related Lifohealth associate, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Lifohealth. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms of Service or unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by Lifohealth in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Filling the Enquiry/Inquiry Form and submitting your contact details like your Mail ID and Contact Number.
- Actually, using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Lifohealth will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
“User” or “You” or “Your” refers to you, as a user of the website. A user is someone who accesses or uses this website for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the website including Calling or Mailing directly by the employees, owners, directors, business associates, Investors and other related Lifohealth associate but without limitation to user having access to ‘business’ page to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
“Content” will include (but not limited to) any of the following viz. text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. “Your content” or “User Content” means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the website such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “Third-party Content” means content that comes from parties other than Lifohealth or its users and available on the website.
III. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third-party (lies).
IV. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Lifohealth may vary or amend or change or update these Terms of Service, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms of Service from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Site, post any such amendment or change in the Terms of Service shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended / changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended terms of service.
V. PROVISION OF THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED BY LIFOHEALTH
Lifohealth, a brand owned by Lifohealth Pvt Ltd, is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Lifohealth provides may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore Lifohealth reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Lifohealth disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while Lifohealth may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, such fixed upper limits may be set by Lifohealth at any time, at Lifohealth’s discretion.
- By using Lifohealth’s services, you agree to the following disclaimer: THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Lifohealth’s disclaims any liability for any information that may have become out dated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Lifohealth’s reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content of this website at any time without prior notice. Please email a Takedown Request (by using the Contact Us on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any content on this website and you think the use of the above material violates the Copyright act in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitised by Lifohealth. No other party is authorised to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the written permission of Lifohealth.
- Lifohealth reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this site anytime in future
- The information about the Clinics on our website is taken by Lifohealth by primary and secondary research. Lifohealth does not claim this information to be completely right or any copyrights on this information.
VI. USE OF SERVICES BY YOU OR USER
You may also be able to register to use the Services by logging into your account with your credentials from certain third-party social networking sites “SNS” like but not limited to Facebook. You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
In creating an account and/or claiming your business’ listing, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary, in order to keep it accurate. If you are creating an account or claiming a business listing, then you represent to us that you are the owner or authorized agent of such business. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information to obtain access to a business’ listing on the Services that you are not legally entitled to. You acknowledge that any false obtainment of a business listing may cause Lifohealth or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable.
You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third-party to use your account for the purpose of transacting in your name on Lifohealth website. By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site or Services. For example, you might receive comments or friend requests from other Users. You can opt-out or manage your preferences regarding non-essential communications through account settings.
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
You agree to use the data owned by Lifohealth (as available on the website or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to by/with Lifohealth in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by Lifohealth, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with Lifohealth. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
Ownership of Lifohealth Content and Proprietary Rights We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Services and Our Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Lifohealth and that you shall not disclose such information without Lifohealth prior written consent. You agree to protect our proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Lifohealth own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Lifohealth and that you shall not disclose such information without Lifohealth prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Lifohealth, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Lifohealth trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Lifohealth or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, colour, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available / possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the Lifohealth content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by Lifohealth. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section 16
Lifohealth License to Your or User Content:
By submitting Your Content like blogs, ratings you hereby irrevocably grant us a perpetual, world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use Your Content (including content shared by business user having access to ‘clinic business page’ to manage claimed business listings or otherwise) for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Services and third-party websites, mobile applications and other platforms who obtained Your Content from us (“Third-party Services”) the same rights you have granted to us herein to use Your Content in connection with their use of the Services and Third-party Services. By “use” we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, and in the case of Third-Party Services, allow their users and others to do the same. You grant us the right to use the name or Username that you submit in connection with Your Content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us, any Third-Party Services and our and their users.
Representations Regarding Your or User Content:
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the right’s holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, Third-party Services, and our and their third-party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third-party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Terms or any applicable laws. If Your Content is a review, you represent and warrant that you are the sole author of that review; the review reflects an actual experience that you had; you were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with your authoring or posting of the review; and you had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to author or post a review that was not a fair expression of your honest opinion. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove content, we do not control actions or content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. You acknowledge and agree that content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content, and not us. Content Removal.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances.
Third-Party Content and Links
You represent that you have read, understood and agreed our Guidelines related to Website Content
IX. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Violate our Guidelines and Policies;
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libellous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
- Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, treatment results, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
- Contains material that violates the standards of the Services.
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretences; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
- Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
- Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
- Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- User availing any treatment from other clinic service provider is restrained from using our services. 19. “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
- Is posted by a bot;
- Harms minor in any way;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
X. USER FEEDBACK
If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) Lifohealth is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, (iii) Lifohealth may have already received similar feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sub license the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against Lifohealth and its users any claims/ assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such feedback.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Lifohealth on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Lifohealth granting you access to and use of the Services; you agree that Lifohealth may place such advertising on the Services. Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to Lifohealth by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site or Mobile apps complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Lifohealth found on or through the Website including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. Lifohealth will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Website and Mobile apps.
XI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNIFICATION
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Lifohealth, AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUBSIDIARIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES INCLUDING MOBILE APPS AND YOUR USE OF THEM NOW AND IN FUTURE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Lifohealth DO NOT CONDUCT ITS BUSINESS TO INCUR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ONESELF AND TO OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS OR CLINICS, BUT, IF ANY, LOSS OR DAMAGE IS CAUSED, Lifohealth DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEMNIFY THEM. Lifohealth MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES’ CONTENT AND ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY, (VI) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SERVICES AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. (VII) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. LIFOHEALLTH WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LIFOHEALTH OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO IN WRITING BY LIFOHEALTH, YOU AGREE THAT IN USING THE SERVICES, YOU WILL NOT USE ANY TRADE MARK, SERVICE MARK, TRADE NAME, LOGO OF ANY COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION IN A WAY THAT IS LIKELY OR INTENDED TO CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT THE OWNER OR AUTHORIZED USER OF SUCH MARKS, NAMES OR LOGOS.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LIFOHEALTH from and against any third-party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your Content, (ii) your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (iii) your access to and use of the Services; (iv) your violation of any rights of another party; or (v) your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third-party. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
XIII. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page or by completely stopping to use our services and read our website content, and ceasing further use of the Services. We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
XIV. GENERAL TERMS
XV. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
LIFOHEALTH shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site or items advertised on the site by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
- Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify in writing the material on the Services that you allege is infringing upon copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material (for example, the user’s name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under);
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the Services as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.”;
- Include the following statement: “I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf”;
- Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
- Provide your physical or electronic signature; and
Send the written communication to:email@example.com